- Uber’s third-quarter financials have leaked.
- The company’s revenue is growing, but it’s still losing money.
- Uber wants to go public by 2019.
Uber’s third-quarter financials have leaked to The Wall Street Journal.
The financials show bookings, revenue, expenses, and losses have all grown versus the year-ago quarter as the company rejiggers its leadership and culture and prepares to go public in 2019.
Here are the highlights from Uber’s third-quarter financials:
- Gross bookings: $9.705 billion vs. $8.741 billion a year ago. (Up 11%)
- Net revenue: $2.013 billion vs. $1.658 a year ago. (Up 21%)
- Net income: -$1.462 billion vs. -$1.064 billion a year ago.
- Total assets (including cash, cash equivalents, investments, and more): $15.64 billion vs. $15.708 billion a year ago.
You can get a deep-dive into the financials over at The Wall Street Journal.