- The car is more than just a form of transportation. We believe it can also exude beauty, style, and emotion like a piece of art.
- Earlier this year, we released an updated list of the most beautiful cars money can buy.
- Now, we have created a spin-off of the most beautiful cars that either debuted or have been road tested by Business Insider in 2017.
At Business Insider, we are firm believers in the idea that cars are more than just a means to get goods and people from point A to point B. Cars can also be rolling pieces of art.
Earlier this year, we updated our list of the 10 most beautiful cars money can buy. Now, we are doing a spin-off of that list just for 2017.
While we recognize that beauty is certainly in the eye of the beholder, here is a collection of the most aesthetically pleasing production cars that either debuted or have been road tested by Business Insider over the past year.
Here’s a closer look at the 10 most beautiful cars of 2017 on sale at dealerships today.
10. Porsche Panamera: Once the ugly duckling of the Porsche lineup, the second generation Panamera is now the belle of the ball.
The new Panamera features a redesigned rear end with a sleeker fastback roofline; a move that fixed the previous car’s awkward proportions. We liked the Panamera so much that it is Business Insider’s 2017 Car of the Year.
9. McLaren 720S. The first of McLaren’s second-generation supercars debuted at the Geneva Motor Show in March.